From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Ulizzi
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Anybody have a Renntec rack ?

Kevin,

You hit a nerve here....I have a Triumph rack I bought on ebay....What
are the reinforcing brackets you speak of ?

Thanks,

John

Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:
I am in the market for a rack (for my 2002 ST)and the Triumph one seems
tad expensive and I am never sure the Triumph ones I see on eBay have
the
reinforcing brackets. I found these http://tinyurl.com/e4e7e via another
site. Anybody have any experience with this rack - finish/fit/strength
(i.e. does it have any strengthening brackets for under the seat as the
official Triumph rack has I believe). I would like to fit a Givi type
top
box to the rack - not one of the huge ones if that makes any difference.
I like the fact this rack can also still be used as a grab rail if
needed
(when the top box is not fitted obviously).

Cheers,

Kevin