Re: [ST] Suspension

When I first got my '00 Sprint the front had been dropped some. I don't remember exactly how far, but no more the 10mm. The bike was very hard to put on the centerstand. I rode like that for awhile and it was ok. But I did scrap the lower fairing on the right side from time to time.
  Later I put the forks back to stock. I was very surprised at how much easier it was to get it on the centerstand. The ground clearance was only improved a little. But the turn in was good enough for me, so I have left it stock.

Also, all the advice about shorten the spacer, heavier oil, etc. sounds pretty standard to me.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA