Re: [ST] Heated Grips

Thanks for all the feedback on heated grips. I hadn't thought about heated gloves or liners before, but it does sound like a good option for me. It is pretty much always warm enough that I won't need them here in FL, and I'm not likely to "accidentally" end up somewhere cold by accident. Cold is generally far enough away that I'll have to plan a trip to get there! : ) Of course, the grips do have the advantage of always being there, and no real downsides either. Plenty of options, and that is a good thing.

Jim
01 Sprint ST