Re: [ST] Finally Met Someone

WOW! After all this time on the list I've finally met someone other than Andy Kay.

Sunday at the m/c races at Moroso Motorsports Park I met Jim (right?) from Vero. He was walking past the pit wearing his RoTLE shirt.

Never would have known if it weren't for the shirt. That's a good way to I.D. members of the brotherhood.

I figured anyone interested in Triumphs would at least notice the shirt. I didn't see any other Triumphs there, but a couple people did talk to me about mine.

Anyway, Jim had his camera with him. You gonna post pictures for us?

Yep, I also got a couple of videos. I'll try to get them posted in the next couple of days.

Jim