[ST] K&N

>K&N air filters are pretty contraversial to some.  Apparently there are
whole web sits pro and con.  No one seems to dispute that they flow more air
although the power gain doesn't seem to be much.  The point a lot of guys
make is that it flows more dirt too.

I've had one sitting on my shelf for over a year now.  I was gonna put it in at the 36K, damn the controversy, when my mechanic, who builds, races, and maintains numerous race bikes told me he uses nothing but OEM paper filters.  Anyone wants my "new in wrapper" K&N can have it for $25 + S&H.

David
'99St