Re: [ST] Finally Met Someone

Anyway, Jim had his camera with him. You gonna post pictures for us?

http://www.the-crates.net/gallery/moroso-ccs-20051002

I couldn't figure out how to get the videos into the gallery, so they can be found here:

http://www.the-crates.net/cars/video/moroso_ccs_20051002/

I also took some new pics of the Sprint, this time at sunset along the intracoastal waterway in Miami.

http://www.the-crates.net/gallery/sprint-st

This one in particular turned out pretty well, I think.

http://www.the-crates.net/gallery/sprint-st/IMG_3341

A short time after taking these pictures, I was getting soaked by heavy rain from these very same clouds!

Jim