RE: [ST] ZG shields, was UK triumph accessories

I have the Triumph touring screen and it does as you describe, but the ZG
looks to be a different size.  How high does it rise?

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven
Kohlscheen
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] ZG shields, was UK triumph accessories

On 10/3/05, Jonathan <jonathanrellis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Speaking of ZG screens, who has them on their ST and what model and how do
>you like it. I had two different ones on my Trophy and they were excellent
>and I am considering getting one for my ST - I'm thinking of the double
>bubble or the touring - anyone got these?
>
>Jonathan

I have used a ZG Sport Touring shield since 1999 on the 2 Sprint STs I've
had(a 99 and an 02).  A couple years ago I started switching back and forth
between it and stock depending on the weather.  The ZG ST shield creates a
bigger air pocket to hide in.  The buffeting is a lower tone, and not bad at

all.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen