From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CAPT
Howard S. Serlick USNR
Sent: 05 October 2005 12:48
To: ST Digest
Subject: [ST] shorter rear turn signals

Yes, you learned that when the panniers are installed the rear turn signals
must
be changed to shorter units. These usually are included with the pannier
kit, but
you can purchased anything you like that fits from catalog/online or dealer.
There is nothing special about the Triumph indicators.
Best,
HSS