From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DCioce@xxxxxxx
Sent: 05 October 2005 21:30
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Rear signal stalks with bags

In a message dated 10/4/2005 4:51:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
allyoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I bought  a set of hard bags for my 2000 ST and when I got them on,
discovered the  rear signal stalks actually touch the inside of the
clearance
indentations  in the bags -- it looks like the stalks are just barely too
long to fit  comfortably and clear the dents in the bags. I'm using the
factory  extensions that place the stalks back behind the rear fender. Is
there a  shorter stalk that comes with the bag kit?

Walt Greenwood
Everett,  Wash.
2000 Black ST

YES!