[ST] Big Things for Triumph

Hey All,

I've just read an article in "Motorcycle Trader" in Australia, that gives a
brief on Triumphs future. The journo spoke with Product Development Manager
Ross Clifford and Export Sales Manager Nick Bloor.

The company is looking to increase its annual production from 33,000 to
100,000 bikes per year. In part, the article says "The USA is still seen as a prime
area of growth. Triumph has 15 percent of premium motorcycle market in the UK
and only two percent in America, so guess where the priorities lie."

I reckon all of you in the USA are in a prime position to have some influence
on what Triumph produces for the real world and maybe encourage them to get
back into racing.

Any thoughts?

Brett.
Sydney.