Re: [ST] Center stand question

I'm also a Sprint newbie so I too may sound like an idiot. I've found it helpful to ensure that the bars are straight when stepping on the stand. I only use my left hand to position them. The right hand is used to grab the side handle or otherwise rests on the seat. I look down (towards the front the long axis of the bike when getting the bike up on the stand. The Sprint is definitely less well balanced around the center stand than say..a BMW Roadster (my last bike) and some grunting is in order when performing this manoeuver. GC