RE: [ST] ABS

Quoting "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> So then is ABS on motorcycles a good thing or a bad thing?  OR
> Is this one of those subjective arguments like what oil to use or break-in
> techniques?

It's got to be a good thing for the future. Along with automatic speed control,
automatic gearboxes, dayglo vests and water tight underpants.

To be honest I can see a need for it on big tourers and the like. Sports bikes
not yet. Too much breaking is done while leant over. But for someone with
little experience then it would help. Expecially in the winter. But then they
should be banned from riding bikes with no ANS. Just like in the UK if you
pass your car test in an automatic you can't drive a manual gear change
vehicle.

--
SimonB