RE: [ST] ABS

I won't buy another bike without ABS.. All you need is the one time, that panic situation ..deer runs out, car pulls out.. whatever.. hammer the brakes, max braking force no wheel lock up, no lose of control. Yes practicing good riding skills is important. But there is no way that when one panics and it happens and don't even try and tell me that "you" have never panic braked cause we all have.. ABS will help save your ass.. BTDT

Erik

ABS good.. wheel lock up bad :-)