Re: [ST] Real Sprint Question

Thanks everyone who responded with ideas.  They were all great....and the winning answer is ???????

The light oil/grime spray I caught on my upper thighs has stopped all by itself.  I finally had a chance to look around and check for fork oil, coolant leak, valve cover leak, etc. Nothing.

The only thing I figure is it just must have been grime that began melting off the engine.  The last rain storm I rode through (before I looked) must have washed it clean.

Yeah, I admit it.  I don't have alot of free time to be always washing, waxing and polishing her to make her pretty.  I use that time to ride her instead.  My idea of washing, is riding in the rain ;-)