Re: [ST] Real Sprint Question

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard wrote:
> My idea of washing, is riding in the rain ;-)

Yep! I had the opportunity to give my bike a thorough washing last
night. In the NYC area we had torrential rains, flooded roads, major
traffic screw-ups, retarded cage drivers, etc. It took me 2 hours plus
to ride the 19 miles home. I actually sat in one spot for over twenty
minutes waiting the car in front of me to move 1 foot so that I could
hop the curb and then travel down the right lane. Had I been in a car
the ride would've lasted over three hours.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with
potatoes."
             -- Douglas Adams