[ST] Track Bikes Stolen in Oregon

West Coasters.  Two TRAP* members had their track bikes stolen this
morning.  I know the stolen bikes aren't Triumphs, but they're owned
by Triumph riders.  Information follows:
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

************
Good news is that it was AFTER two glorious days of riding at PSSR
Thunderhill track days.

Bad news they were stolen.

When: Friday 10/14/05 between 3AM PST and 6AM PST.

Where: SE Portland. They were parked in front of McBride Sheetmetal.

What:
1999 Yamaha R1. Blue with white lettering. Body is damaged. Especially
tail section. Features Ohlins steering damper, Ohlins rear shock, and
front end recently rebuilt by GP Suspension. Owner: Mike Gray.

2001 Suzuki SV650. VIN JS1VP52A212104025. Gray race body w/white
square on the sides and YELLOW tank with a dent in it. Cracks in
windscreen.
Features Ohlins rear shock. Race tech spring in front. Scott's
steering damper. Owner: Brian Moe

Utility trailer that tilts. Black with gray spots. Cracked tail light
on left side. Safety chains have been cut. Owner: Brian Moe

We just want our stuff back so if you see it this is a NO QUESTIONS
ASKED situation.

Respond via PM or call 503-975-4970 (Brian) if you have info. Thanks