Re: [ST] Mapping us

In a previous email, Zoltan Pavlakovich stated:
> Steve, that's pretty cool! Is there a way to add a picture later? I couldn't
> find a good one this instance.

 From the FAQ:
Oops, I messed up my shoutout. How do I fix it?
Contact the person who created the Frapper. The frapper admin can edit
your shoutouts.

Upon closer inspection I can only delete members and their comments. I
suppose the workaround would be to have me delete your shoutout then
enter you can yourself again.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In
practice, there is."
             -- Chuck Reid