Re: [ST] 6K service requirements??

Steve,   I have been very pleased with Trebour's
service so far. They are also helping us start up a
R.A.T. Pack out of their location and seem interested
in promoting Triumph motorcycles in any way they
can.The service manager you mentioned said he would be
willing to go over some "Tech Tips" at one of our
R.A.T.Pack meetings in the near future. I don't
imagine their location is too far for you to travel.
It takes me about an hour to get to Ledgewood which,
to me is a reasonable ride for service.  Mike
    P.S.  If you think you would be interested in the
new Pack, please get back to me. In fact, a few of us
are riding out of there on Sunday, 10-16 at 9:00am if
you would like to join us.