Re: [ST] 40,000 klm service

G'day folks.  2002 ST - a little advice ???

I will be putting my 02 in for 40k (klm's) service and wanted to check what extra
things are recommended to be looked at / replaced / fixed.  I already figure
steering head bearings, valves ( still not adjusted since new ) replace throttle
cable ( just starting to stick a bit compared to a new one ) and the other regular
stuff - any other suggestions. Bike is mostly ridden hard, with a pillion on fast
county roads, very little city work. Combined weight about 140 kgs without luggage -
Oh !!! and I  must get the rear wheel bearings checked ( this was the bike that had
that BIG problem in March this year :(

Cheers - keep the shinny side up..

Harry / Sydney - OZ