Re: [ST] Z6's

Watch those tires closely. Z6s are basically Diablo Stradas (or visa versa). The Diablos do not have wear bars in the center either. I find it very hard to tell when a Diablo is really shot. I have been surprised by cords showing in the middle of ride with the last two Diablos I've had. I like the tire and will continue to use them, but it'd sure be nice if I could tell how much tread was left in the center when they are clearly nearing end of life. I was 90 miles into a 400 mile ride when I noticed cords last Saturday. Had to turn around and limp home rather than finishing the ride.

Garry