Re: [ST] Z6's

>From: Garry Simmons
>Watch those tires closely. I was 90 miles into a 400 mile
>ride when I noticed cords last Saturday.

Dito here. My Z6 on the rear suddenly started showing cord
in the French Alps, after 14.000 km / 9000 miles:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/828616/13/37066181/Large
The day after I put on a Michelin Pilot Road at a local
Honda dealer, quite nice after that to ride around with
a nice round tire (which does have thread thru center).
The Pilot road made the hairpins a lot more stable, but
of course they weren't as square as the Z6. Will report
on mileage... Z6 is still on the front, 16.000 km / 10000
miles so far.

Emile
www.piloot.com