From: sprint_st@xxxxxxx
Sent: Oct 19, 2005 8:15 AM
To: "ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Z6's

>My Z6 on the rear suddenly started showing cord
>in the French Alps, after 14.000 km / 9000 miles:

If I got 9k miles on any decent tire, I'd do backflips.  My Z6 was into
the chords at 4700 miles and my Z4 was 4800 miles.  The front Z4 was
history at around 8k.

I'm running Pirelli Diablo Strada's which are Z6's with an Italian accent
(actually made in Germany too).  Same great feel but noticiably more
rubber in the center.