Re: [ST] '04 & '05 Sprint STs for sale

Not that I can necessarilly afford it, but what price are you looking
for on the Daytona 600?  Also, what color and any mods/accessories?

Dan

>>> mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/20/2005 3:56 PM >>>
Hi Gang,

It is that time of year again where we start selling off some of our
fleet.
We've got one '04 silver ST c/w bags and two '05 STs with tail rack for
sale
(one blue, one silver, non-ABS). We've also got Tigers, Trophys, a
Daytona
600 & Speed 3s up for sale.

If anyone is interested in a good deal on a very well maintained
Triumph,
drop me an off-list email. The bikes will be in Vancouver by the end of
next
week.

All the Best...

Mike Ciebien