Re: [ST] 40,000 service + Cruise control / throttle lock

>From: Bil Swartz
-Also - any comments on the best throttle lock. I think the
-Trottlemeister (?) looks ok - is it easy to install / operate.
>Heya Harry,
>Do you have a Throttle Rocker yet?   If not, that's the best $10 USD you can
>spend on the throttle.  I have both the Rocker and the Meister and only use
>the Meister rarely when I need to do something with the right hand...

Dito here, I love the throttlerocker. You can always benefit from it,
also when riding in a group or in the twisties. I have no need for
a lock anymore. www.throttlerocker.com

Emile
www.piloot.com