Re: [ST] Wind Screens

Hi Matt

I've got the sport touring ZG screen on my RS. But it's hard to do a direct comparison because I fitted it the same time as I fitted Genmar risers, in anticipation of the extra windblast. Although it's quite a bit taller than stock I still find more head buffeting going on at speed than I did before (with the stock screen and ST bars but no risers). At my usual 90mph or so I need to sit well forward and kinda slump in the seat to minimise the blast. And I'm only a shortarse. So I think it's not that great, but with stock bars it might be OK. The fit and finish are very good.

Barry

2000 RS