Re: [ST] Smelling that (not so) sweet coolant

George

I would start by checking the level in the header tank between rides.
Make sure the temperature is the same for accurate comparison so
preferably cold.  Also park in the same spot for getting it level.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> gcope@xxxxxxxxxxxx 24/10/2005 01:24:09 >>>
Damn.  I think may have a coolant leak.  The past two days have been 70

degrees F but I smell coolant at each stop.  The engine is not showing
any
signs of overheating.

Where do I start looking?  There is nothing leaking on the ground.

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 Sprint ST Midnight 28,000+ miles