[ST] ZG tall screen experience

My 2000 Sprint ST has what appears to be the Zero Gravity tall (flip up)
screen. I'm 6' 2" and have GenMar risers fitted, and find that the wind
blast hits me right about the middle of my full face helmet. I notice some
head buffeting, but it does allow me to ride with the face shield cracked so
I get good ventilation without the blast I experience on my naked bike (1972
Bonneville). There's quite a bit of blast on my shoulders and arms, but that
helps relieve wrist pressure a bit. I'm thinking of trying a stock shield or
something in between to drop the blast to neck level and see how that feels.

Walt Greenwood

Everett, WA