From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Lawler
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:14 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Tank Locker

In a previous email, Matt Heyer stated:

> Anyone have any other suggestions for tank bags (I like the Triumph,
but the
> non-standard shaped map holder leaves me desiring something
better...). Any
> suggestions are welcome.

Someone here once suggested Marsee*. I checked them out and they seem
like they are top notch. Beemer dealers are the only places I found that

carry any stock on them, although just one or two models. I never got
around to buying one but probably will get one in the future. When I was

planning my long trip I was looking at the Mr. High Pockets and Mr.
Ultra Pockets.

* http://www.marseeproducts.com/

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I was going to procrastinate today, but I think I'll do it tomorrow."
             --Unknown