From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Van Est
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 13:48
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

try the BMW places- their 'airflo' jacket also comes in tan and yellow, its very popular here because its well armoured but still
cool.

I have a black MQP cordura jacket I wear when its too hot for my leathers, and it still gets pretty warm.

I was interested in that water vapour thing that someone posted here, but I've deleted the posting - anyone remember ?

cheers

Marc