Re: [ST] Anyone mount a GIVI topbox?

Good pictures. I like and am keeping the triumph side cases. And as for the
topbox, I agree that the price is much better than going with Triumph - I do
not want a case that holds 2 full-face helmets though. I'm looking at 25-35
liter models, so it doesn't (as Bill put it) look like the mothership landed
on the ass of the bike. That's really what started me looking at other
options - to find a functional topbox that is smaller.
 I do like how the SW Motech keeps things closer (helps keep the topbox from
looking bigger), but I do like having the grab rails, and I like the look of
the Triumph rack when the topbox is not on the bike. Hmmm...
 Since I already have the Triumph luggage rack, I think my best cost option
is to get the adapter plate for the the Givi boxes, but I've yet to get an
answer out of Jack Lilley about what parts come with what (i.e. A9500010,
A9500011, A9500012), and if I need just one of those or all of them.
 If anyone knows (Bill - what did you need?), it would be greatly
appreciated.
 Matt Heyer