Re: [ST] Anyone mount a GIVI topbox?

Thanks for the info Bill. If you can find out if the "kit" can be re-created
from bolts, that would be awesome!! As for the Monolock vs Monokey
difference, here goes:
 Monokey bags can be mounted as side or top cases - Monolock only as top.
(Monolock is a scooter/topcase only)
Monokey and Monolock cases do not have the same mounting plate - racks
designed for Monokey can have an adapter (Z340) to mount a Monolock case
though.
 The FL360 Givi rack for the Sprint is for Monokey only, but can have the
Z340 adapter plate to mount Monolock. The FL360 replaces the Triumph luggage
rack, grab bar, or anything else you have back there.
 SW-Motech has made a topbox bracket for mounting Monolock topboxes. It gets
the case closer to the bike (less of a gap between bottom of case and top of
bike, but looks a bit industrial). Great pictures can be scene from the
pictures Emile posted in a link, or on
www.twistedthrottle.com<http://www.twistedthrottle.com>
.
 I'm still working on something to mount a Monolock case to the Triumph
luggage rack - hopefully either the "kit" or re-created kit can do that.
Lastly, I'm still waiting to here back from Givi on one more possibility....
 That's what I have so far. My reasoning for wanting Monolock over Monokey
is because they offer smaller sizes... My reasoning for wanting to keep the
Triumph rack is for still having a grab place for passengers, looks better
when box is off, and all around looks more finished (less industrial) than
SW-Motech hardware.
  Matt Heyer