[ST] Body Armour

All right!  What did I win!  Peace out Mr. Liske.  Mr. Lawler has it right.
I've heard everything on this list from bikes to bowel movements.

What Kevin may have been possibly commenting on is how my Blackberry didn't
strip out the rest of the e-mail on my reply.

Have a beer...or get laid...or both.

we
can