Re: [ST] Tank Locker

Thanks for the offer. However, I was able to pick up this brand new tank bag
on ebay for $32 - I'll let the community know how well it works on the
Sprint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.com%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D4584002909%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=4584002909
 Matt Heyer