Re: [ST] A decent armoured jacket.

Could someone repost that pdf that compared the Rukka, Darian and other jackets (I think there were six total comared)? I think I may have deleted it.
Thanks!
Todd

Big Riff <big_riff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey STeve,

I just ordered one of those same TourMaster jackets from NewEnough this
week. I should be seeing it at my door any day now. Have you had a chance
to test the "waterproofness" yet? With the venting features of the jacket,
I'm a bit worried that water will leak through too easily. Excellent price
at NewEnough, by the way....

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST