To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Laguna Insight

On 8/31/05, Masiak, Richard <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They want $45/night.

That's a bargain--even the cheapest hotels charge over $100 a night and have three-night minimum stays. Maybe you could camp out at some of the state parks nearby, though? Generally, state park reservations aren't allowed more than three months in advance, though. -- Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxx> San Jose, CA (USA) _______________________________________________ Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Change your list options at www.Triumphnet.com