From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
James Goldston
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:52 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Road Atlanta Insight

Looks like I'll get to go to Road Atlanta this weekend (Sunday only).

Can anyone give insight on the best local roads to take to there and
miss traffic?  I'll be coming from Knoxville, TN.  We'll be coming down
I-75.

One of the guys said turn 2, the corkscrew, was the best.  You all
agree?  We'll probably walk the whole track so we can see what it looks
like from all angles.  Can you even do that?

Thanks!
James