Re: [ST] Admin stuff

Rupert,

Thanks for all the time that you (and others) put into updating the website, keeping the list running and all that.

Here's to hoping that you get some great fall weather to enjoy on the Sprint!

Keep the rubber side down,

Nate
00SprintRS

Rupert Galea wrote:
Unfortunately I have not ridden much this year or been very active on the list.

I wanted to let you know that I did apply the money everyone donated
to the hosting account. The account is paid until February 2009.

Also the list archives are now up to date. Rupert