From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave
Bardell
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 2:46 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Front Stands for Sprints

Jeremy,

If you use two 2x4 blocks under the centerstand, it raises the front end
quite nicely and I load the top box with some free weights to keep the
front in the air.  Just grasp the bar and push against the tank to tilt
the bike over just enough to use your foot to slide the 2x4 under and
lower it back down.  Move carefully to the other side and do the same.
I use the 2x4 blocks to remove the front wheel or to change the oil.

Dave Bardell