[ST] In case anyone cares :-)

Well 5 months was all I could handle of the Honda ST1300abs I bought back in May... Too heavy, Too slow, and WAY TOO HOT! Yikes!!! Picked up my 05 BMW K1200S today! And holy shit this bike flat out rocks... All I can say is: Do not, I repeat DO NOT, test ride one unless you are ready to buy one :-) And FWIW there are no heat issues with this bike 167hp and no heat gets to rider.. Triumph are you listening??? I would have bought the new ST with ABS ( and saved big bucks) if they had even bothered to consider heat management. As it stands IMHO the 05 Sprint ST is a 3 seasons bike, virtually un-ridable in temps over 80.. Shame cause it is a fine, fine STead....

Erik