Re: [ST] stock suspension

On 5 Sep 2005, at 13:38, Marc Van Est wrote:

I don't understand why the front tire seems to have a small "chicken strip" but the back tire has some serious wear right up to the edge.

Different profile ?

Dunno about profiles etc. But I get the same thing - rear worn to edge, front with visible chicken strip. Am using Avon Azarro ST's (don't recall the tyre numbers -45 front /46 rear I think). I haven't done a track day - this from road riding :)

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03