[ST] Red or Gold cap?

Bil Swartz wrote: To those that made the oil switch from Mobil 1 15w-50
"red cap" to the new 15w-50 "gold cap", are you still doing ok?  Any
problems with clutch slip or otherwise?

      Bill, I have been using the gold cap since it came out and have had
zero issues. Actually I felt the red cap shifter nicer but that may just be
paranoia taking over.
      On the other hand, I was in a NAPA store last month and they had some
Mobil 1 red Cap. I bought three cases for the future. Paid $3.99 per quart.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima