[ST] for Richard - Cool Stuff gear

I use Cool Stuff with great success. They definitely help on those sweltering race days on the track. I don't have any experience in the cold yet, but they say it's works. It's a phase change material to regulate body temperature. <<<

Couldn't agree more Richard!... I've been using it for four years and now have four shirts and two pair of longjohn pants (for winter riding and skiing). In summer I wear just the shirt under my mesh jacket and never even think about the temperature;... in winter (skiing or riding) I wear it under a thermo shirt with a windbreaker & stay warm.

They should call it: Great Cool Stuff! doggydoo - - - - o&\o