Re: [ST] dreaded oil Q...

Woah woah woah, didn't want to start a flame...just looking for user
experience as noted.  I'd done some pretty exhaustive browsing and had found
all kinds of reports, most all of them positive experiences, from many other
bike lists and sites from Viffers to 'Busas to Wangs.  Even found the
mentioned Connie group that has been sending their various oils in to some
testing facility and sharing results.

But I wanted to hear from other Sprint liSTers specifically that have been
using "gold cap" and so far all reports and posts have me willing to give it a
try.

Thanks to all!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\