Re: [ST] Leathers

On the subject of protective clothing, I'm sure a lot of people are already
aware of this, but for those that ride in jeans, be aware they they of zero
protection in the event of even a low speed get off. I have been fully aware of
this throughout my years of riding, but usually wore jeans if I was doing a
local, quick ride.

Of course it was one of these rides that I lowsided at about 40kmph and my
right knee hit the bitumen first. It has healed somewhat but I know I will have
problems with it forever.

Now I take the extra time to wear Dririder armoured pants.

If only I had listened to my mother.....

Brett.