Re: [ST] for all - dreaded oil Q

In a previous email, Richard Marcus stated:
That would be really funny to everyone, except those of who actually live in
Calif.

That was the point.

(BTW - Can you say "I get to ride some of the best roads in the country, and
I get to do it for 10-11 months of the year"?  No??????????  Didn't think
so............I can say it :-))

10-11? Too bad. I get to ride for 11-12 months a year because I'm not afraid to ride when the temperature drops below 40.

But that doesn't matter. It's easier to see the roads here because the ground doesn't shake. It's easier to work in the garage at night because the electricity works all the time. It's easier to see the city skyline because we don't have half the smog that you have. It's easier to have a smoke in a bar. It's easier to afford gas. It's easier to understand our governor. It's easier to ride on the interstates at rush hour, or any hour for that matter.

You can keep your "I get to ride some of the best roads in the country, and I get to do it for 10-11 months of the year." I always believe that where I am is a good place to be because I'm there.

Oh, I almost forgot. Who did the Red Sox beat in their last two games?

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important."
-- Eugene McCarthy