Re: [ST] New "old tire" question

In a previous email, Rich Pardo stated:
it apears slightly squared on the left at about 7 or 8 o'clock uniformly on the entire tire.

Question 1, what might cause this?

I'll bet that most of your mileage is on highways (not enough twisties) and that you take more left turns than right.

Question 2, are 4 year old tires still safe to use, if they're not ed or dried out?

Yes.

Question 3, For riding in the North East, NY Metro area, Michelin Pilot Roads or Avon Azaros ?

I can't answer that one for you. I went through some MeZ4's and am currently on MeZ6's

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is that a drunk doesn't have to attend all those meetings."
-- Arthur Lewis