Re: [ST] California riding

In a previous email, Richard Marcus stated:
Yep, you sure got us pegged out here.  Our 4 seasons in So Cal are fires,
flood, earthquakes and riots.

LOL I once heard someone say "Let's leave early so we can make like the L.A. cops and beat the traffic."

You can keep your "heat, rain, falling leaves, cold, snow"  I'll stick with
my weather.

Yep. The changing seasons is one of the main reasons that I love the northeast. If it's hot I wear vented gear. If it's raining I wear my rain suit. Mother Nature's autumnal art show always amazes me. When the temperatures drop I break out the Gerbings. And when there is snow on the road I take the train to work (I still get tempted to wipe the cobwebs off my Honda and just mess around in the snow.) If the weather was always the same I would get bored.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes."
            --Mark Twain