From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob
Floyd
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:32 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] new helmets

These guys just did helmet comparison, but you have to be a subscriber
http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcbeware/05_Helmet_Collection_2/index.motml. If
you're not, you might find it interesting that they basically liked the
SCORPION EXO 400 better than the 700. Slightly heavier, but just as
comfortable and the polycarbonate is a softer material which some are
beginning to believe is much safer than the harder laminated designs.

Thanks,
Bob