From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek
Randles
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 11:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [ST] new helmets

I have had my Scorpion 700 for almost a year. First off, the fit is better
than my Shoei or Nolan X-Lite. Second, the standard clear and smoke shields
are absolutely fog free. The anti fogging on these works better than and
shield I have ever used, far better than the stick on inserts that cause
glare. I just purchased a reflective blue shield for bright days, no anti
fog coating on that one, but beautiful shield.

The prices on the replacement Shoei shields were in the $60 to $85 range
depending on the coating. The shields for the Scorpions are in the $30
range. That is a good deal.

I also have helmet speakers in this helmet. The speakers would not fit in my
Shoei without rubbing my ears. This helmet is also quieter than either of my
other helmets.

By far a great bargain at 200.00.

Derek