Re: [ST] GPS & SAT NAV ???

you can have GPS which just tells you where you are (hillwalkers etc),
the sat nav will tell you how to get from A - B.
I have a tom tom bluetooth unit that links to a tungsten T3 pda.
Touratech do a cover and clamp otherwise its in the see through pocket
of the tankbag and i link it into my autocom unit so i get the voice
directions. It can also be used when in the car or simply walking
around the streets.
Suited me more than the other options.

On 9/10/05, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx <brettwilson21@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a question for those that have a GPS.
>
> I'm looking at buying one soon (ish), but lately I have seen ads for GPS and SAT NAV devices.

iPat